Possibly the catchiest song ever; not as well known as some of the other songs on the list, but makes you want to dance forever (speaking from experience).
2. Christmas Lights – Coldplay
A meaningful Christmas song that incorporates a soft melody that transforms into a 6/8 swing that sounds just like Christmas should.
3. All I Want for Christmas is You – Mariah Carey
The archetypal Christmas song; if you don’t know it, you don’t know what Christmas is.
4. Santa Baby – Madonna
A song about seducing Santa was meant for this list.
5. Santa Clause is Coming to Town – Bruce Springsteen
The Boss takes Christmas; it’s like Bobby Flay came to make you dinner and then stayed to play Scrabble afterwards.
6. Wonderful Christmastime – Paul McCartney
Now that I think about it, the Bobby Flay analogy fits here too...
7. Baby It’s Cold Outside – Idina Menzel & Michael Bublé
As long as you don’t pay attention to the lyrics, their voices are perfect for a duet together.
8 – 1,000. Every other Christmas song
1,001. Getting hit by a car.
1,002. Last Christmas - Wham
Aidan Hunt, Programming Director